GOLF PACKAGES AT PEBBLE BEACH RESORTS®
PEBBLE BEACH®. Those two words conjure up images of beautiful golf holes along the rugged Pacific coast; of Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Tom Watson, Tiger Woods and other notable golfers battling the elements, the challenges of the course, and each other to win on one of golf’s most famous stages.
Is there any golfer in the world who hasn’t heard of Pebble Beach? Probably not.
Is there a golfer whose “bucket list” doesn’t include playing a round on Pebble Beach Golf Links™? We doubt it.
Seaside Golf Vacations can provide you with the experience of playing golf at Pebble Beach Resorts, whose famous courses include Pebble Beach Golf Links, Spyglass Hill® Golf Course, The Links at Spanish Bay™, and Del Monte™ Golf Course.
Want to add golf and nights of lodging in the Monterey area? We can help you with that, too! Click HERE to jump to the “Add-on Package” at the bottom of this page for a sample of what we can arrange.
2023 - 2024 PEBBLE BEACH GOLF PACKAGES
3 NIGHTS / 3 ROUNDS
STARTING AT $3,150 PER PERSON
This Package Includes:
● 3 Nights of Lodging at The Inn at Spanish Bay
● 1 Round of Golf on Pebble Beach Golf Links
● 1 Round of Golf on Spyglass Hill Golf Course
● 1 Round of Golf on The Links at Spanish Bay
IF A SPECIAL IS ANNOUNCED AFTER YOU MAKE RESERVATIONS, WE WILL INFORM YOU OF THE SPECIAL AND HONOR THE LOWER PRICE.
Prices listed are per person based on 2 golfers sharing a Garden View Room at The Inn at Spanish Bay.
Prices include taxes and resort fees & complimentary items noted below.
Add a round on The Hay. Pebble Beach Resorts’ short course redesigned by Tiger Woods. The fee is $85.00 per golfer.
Please contact us to check availability.
Other room options are available at The Inn at Spanish Bay and The Lodge at Pebble Beach.
Additional rounds of golf and nights of lodging may be added. Please contact us for pricing.
Please contact us for prices after March 31, 2024.
Contact Us to Create Your Own Special Golf Package
at Pebble Beach Resorts®
All Pebble Beach golf packages include the following at Pebble Beach Resorts:
- Complimentary golf cart at all courses
- Unlimited use of two driving ranges and multiple chipping and putting facilities at any of our three championship golf courses
- Fully stocked honor bar with complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and snacks refreshed once daily in guest rooms
- Complimentary wireless internet access in all guest rooms
- Commemorative scorecard and digital library at Pebble Beach Golf Links plus bag tags for golfers at three courses
- Access to The Spanish Bay Club with relaxation lounge, heated outdoor swimming pool, family shower room poolside and outdoor exercise classes. Tennis court rentals available at a fee. Reservations required for tennis, classes and pool.
- Access to The Beach & Tennis Club with relaxation lounge, heated outdoor adult & kids swimming pool and elevated sundeck. Exercise Zoom classes & outdoor classes may include: pilates/yoga, aqua aerobics, spin, Quigong and stretching/core strength. Tennis court rentals available at a fee. Reservations required for tennis, classes and pools.
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Use of Lexus vehicles for domestic and international guests 21 and over via a 2-hour test drive program (arrange with concierge during stay)
- Complimentary airport transfer from Monterey Regional Airport (on a space available basis – must reserve in advance)
- Coffee and coffee makers available in guestrooms
- Phone access charges for local and 800 calls
- Storage for golf bags and luggage
- Access into 17-Mile Drive
- Personalized escorts to guest rooms
- Ice service to guestrooms by request
- Pebble Beach Spa Collection bath amenities in each guestroom
The complimentary items listed above are subject to change without prior notice at the discretion of Pebble Beach Resorts
Pebble Beach Golf Links: Home of the annual AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am tournament and six U.S. Open Championships, Pebble Beach Golf Links is widely considered to be the premier public golf course in the world.
- Ranked #1 on “America’s 100 Greatest Public Courses List” by Golf Digest (2019-2020)
- Designer: Jack Neville and Douglas Grant
- 18-hole, par 72 course
Spyglass Hill Golf Course: Taking its theme from Robert Louis Stevenson’s classic novel Treasure Island, Spyglass Hill continues to be rated as one of the toughest courses in the world from the Championship tees.
- Ranked #10 on “America’s 100 Greatest Public Courses List” by Golf Digest (2019-2020)
- Designer: Robert Trent Jones, Sr.
- 18-hole, par 72 course
The Links at Spanish Bay: Designed by Tom Watson, Robert Trent Jones, Jr. and Frank “Sandy” Tatum, The Links at Spanish Bay is a true Scottish-style links course and one of the most ecologically sensitive courses in the world.
- Ranked #48 on “America’s 100 Greatest Public Courses List” by Golf Digest (2019-2020)
- 18-hole, par 72 course
Del Monte Golf Course: Opened over 100 years ago, Del Monte is the oldest continually operating golf course west of the Mississippi and its meandering layout continues to challenge golfers of all skill levels.
- Ranked among the Top 5 Courses over 100 Years Old by Golf Digest (2010)
- Designer: Charles Maud
Golf Tournaments: Pebble Beach Resorts is proud to host numerous golf tournaments for spectators and players alike. Notable golf tournaments include:
- Six U.S. Open Championships, most recently in 2019
- AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am
- Nature Valley First Tee Open at Pebble Beach
- Callaway Golf Pebble Beach Invitational presented by EMC
- Pebble Beach Mixed Team Championship
Additional Golf Services
- Pebble Beach Golf Academy™ Understand and improve your game with top instructors, state-of-the-art techniques and the best equipment available.
- The Spa at Pebble Beach™ Unique treatments dedicated to the golfer including our Pre-Golf Warm-Up and the Golfer’s Foot Renewal.
- The Shops at Pebble Beach Resorts Find an incredible variety of golf apparel, equipment and accessories.
Every golfer’s experience at Pebble Beach Resorts is one that lasts a lifetime. Make your dream a reality today.
Photo Credits: © Joannn Dost. Reproduced by permission of Pebble Beach Company
Trademark acknowledgements: Pebble Beach®, Pebble Beach Golf Links®, Pebble Beach Resorts®, The Lodge at Pebble Beach™, The Inn at Spanish Bay™, The Links at Spanish Bay™, Spyglass Hill® Golf Course, The Lone Cypress™, The Spa at Pebble Beach ™, Casa Palmero®, 17-Mile Drive®, Pebble Beach Golf Academy™, The Heritage logo, and their respective underlying distinctive images are trademarks, service marks and trade dress of Pebble Beach Company. All rights reserved.
3 NIGHTS/3 ROUNDS
STARTING AT $1,300 PER PERSON
Seaside Golf Vacations can arrange additional nights of lodging and rounds of golf in the Monterey area. Here’s a sample package you can add on to your Pebble Beach trip, or you can book this as a stand-alone package.
This Package Includes:
● 3 Nights of Lodging at The Quail Lodge & Golf Club
● 1 Round of Golf on Quail Lodge Golf Course
● 1 Round of Golf on Poppy Hills Golf Course
● 1 Round of Golf on Pasatiempo Golf Course
Lodging: Stay 3 nights in a Guest Room at the Quail Lodge & Golf Club in sunny Carmel Valley. Situated on the scenic Monterey Peninsula, the Lodge is a short drive to Steinbeck’s Cannery Row, Fisherman’s Wharf, 17-mile drive, and the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
Golf: Play 1 round of golf on each of the following:
- Quail Lodge Golf Course
- Poppy Hills Golf Course
- Pasatiempo Golf Club
Quail Lodge Golf Course has been known for its playability, pristine conditions, and beautifully manicured greens since its opening in 1964.
Pasatiempo Golf Club is one of the top golf courses in the country. It was designed by the legendary Alister MacKenzie. It opened in 1929, and Bobby Jones was in the first group to play it. MacKenzie claimed that it was his best layout, ahead of even Cypress Point and Augusta National. His home still borders the sixth fairway.
The package starting price of $1,300.00 per person is an estimate based on 2 golfers sharing a Guest Room at Quail Lodge & Golf Club during the off-season. Prices vary based on exact dates of the stay and play.
Other Area Golf Courses: In addition to the courses mentioned above, other San Francisco and Monterey area golf courses that can be added to your golf package include:
- TPC Harding Park
- Half Moon Bay – The Ocean Course
- Half Moon Bay – The Old Course
- Bayonet Golf Course
- Black Horse Golf Course